Highlight of Impacts from our First Season
Even though we embarked on a seemingly impossible task of educating Students in Public School system in the “sophisticated” area of Robotics and creativity, we had a successful year with two regions established we wish to highlight our major successes and achievements.
- Established 2 regions – trainings and Competition held successfully in Lagos and Abuja
- Established Relationships – NITDA, SAP, Ministry of Education Lagos, University of Abuja and Computer science Dept. University of Lagos
- Created Nine Jobs – Two (2) Administration, Two (2) Team Co-ordinator and Five (5) trainers.
- On-board 28 STEM Ambassadors (Computer Science University Undergraduates)
- Trained 68 Teachers/Mentors (56 from Public Schools)
- Trained over 2000 students
- Generated lots of Media attention for STEM, FLL and our sponsors -Event covered in most of the popular press including NTA, AIT, Guardian, Daily Times, Daily Trust, Nigerian Communication Week, etc.