FIRST® LEGO® League
Introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO®-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
School students (9-16) get to:
– Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
– Apply real-world math and science concepts
– Research challenges facing today’s scientists
– Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
– Participate in tournaments and celebrations
What FLL teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.